GH Social and Behavior Change (SBC) Activity

April 26, 2024
By Muyi Group

U.S. and non-U.S. public, private, for-profit, and nonprofit organizations, as well as institutions of higher education, public international organizations, and non-governmental organizations, are eligible to submit applications for this RFA. Further, the organization must be a legally recognized, organizational entity under applicable law, not otherwise restricted by statute, regulation, Agency policy, or administrative determination (i.e., suspension and debarment) from receiving assistance, and legally registered in a country that is not a prohibited source per ADS 310.